“Nice food, cosy place”

Ruffino Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #5 of 1,568 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ruffino is an authentic Italian restaurant that smells, tastes and feels Italian. The menu includes a large selection of antipasti, home-made pasta dishes, seafood and meat dishes, as well as dessert favourites like fondente, tiramisu and gelato. All dishes on Ruffino's menu are available as children's portions for half price. The restaurant is located in Henrik Ibsens gate, close to the Royal Palace and Karl Johans gate.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Went to have nice italian food, and we did get that. Young waiter was polite and funny. Asparagus starter was good, caprese just ok. Spicy pasta as main course wad the best dish.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,738)

Reviewed November 21, 2013

In Oslo for the week with work and visited Ruffino's. Great place/greate service/great food. Our waitress did a great job.

1  Thank Patrick77772013
Reviewed November 8, 2013

A little piece of Italy in the middle of Oslo, right next to the royal castle. The service and atmosphere was impeccable and made us feel like we were back in Italy. The meal was great all around, though I would like to highlight the fillet of beef with gorgonzola, which was amazing.
Our waiter showed great knowledge in wines as well and all of her recommendations were very good.

Will come back for sure!

1  Thank earw
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been here a few times with my girl friend, awesome place. The restaurant look great, smooth service and perfect home cooked italian food. Best tiramisu ever eat. Thanks!

1  Thank Kjell-robin J
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went to Ruffino recently after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. The food was good and the service very good.

We started with a salad which was small, simple, and way over priced. The pastas were very good as was the desert. The pastas could have been warmer.

Wine, ouch, but this is Norway. A bottle of house wine was about $80.

I was there on business and was not spending my money. If I was, I would have sought out other options. Oslo, and Norway, are notoriously expensive.