“Nice meat”

Ranked #56 of 1,518 Restaurants in Oslo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Grünerløkka - Sofienberg
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Service was extra all the night.
We where a group of 15 people that enjoyed a nice meal at this restaurant.
It was expensive and do not think that the meat was that special. however it was a really good meal and we where very happy with the vine selection and all the food and sauces to compile the meal.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

A small restaurant with just one thing on the meny - entrecote! You may choose one of two sizes, though. And it's truly excellent meat! Three starters are avilable, I had scallops in a mango sauce. Excellent, though perhaps the amount of Maldon salt was a pinch too much. They have an excellent selction of good wines as well - ask for the big wine list if you're so inclined. Very good service, and a place I'll definitely come back to.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went there twice last summer, and I was so disappointed. Been wanting to go there several times, and both of the times I've been there the service was terrible. Of course the steak was delicious, but the staff ignored us, and everything costs extra. I'm not sure why I tried it twice, but I probably hoped that we were just unlucky when we were there. Obviously I was wrong. We didn't get good value for our money here, in my opinion.

1  Thank beritkj
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I've eaten here several times, and the food has always been excellent. The restaurant itself is a little on the small side, and can get cramped some evenings.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

One would think they could make better steak when that is the only thing they have on the menu.. Go some other place. Like Hereford steakhouse (jernbanetorget) or Jensen Biffhus (aker brygge)