“Good pizza place”

Hells Kitchen
Ranked #165 of 1,443 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oslo, Norway
“Good pizza place”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Hell's kitchen has good and affordable pizza. The place is informal, and a popular place to go after work for a beer and pizza with your colleagues and friends.

Visited September 2013

“Good pizza and price”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was solid, tasty, and the price was good. The staff was friendly and helpful with a good wine and beer selection. Ate here twice during our visit.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great Pizza in Oslo”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Where every I travel, I always look for Pizza. TA and Yelp both had good things to say about Hell's Kitchen. I was not disappointed. The place is kind of a Hole in the Wall, but a Good Hole in the Wall. The service was excellent and the Pizza was as good as it gets. The prices were what you would expect to pay in Oslo. I usually try to go to as many restaurants as possible when traveling, but I will be eating here one more time before I leave.

• Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Probably the best pizza in Oslo”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Probably the best pizza in Oslo as quoted elsewhere. I agree. But at this place it is not just about Pizza. The service is really friendly and efficient. The server asked took time to speak to us about our visit and the bartender asked about our plans for the rest of our trip. We were really lucky to get a table as it was very busy on a Friday night visit so I feel quite lucky that we found this place. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014
“Cosy and good service ”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for some after dinner drinks and when I arrived I must admit the curtain you go through on entry did make me think I was going into some 'gentleman' type place.. Bar staff were very friendly, even recommended drinks and when a mate challenged his recommendation the bar guy showed he knew what he was talking about ...

Not usually up this end of Oslo for dinner/drinks however should I be, I would go back again..