1,057 results
All reviews royal palace a quiet residential area sculpture park small hotel great breakfast tram stop minute walk city centre shopping street within walking distance coffee machine the ground floor smoked salmon public transport yogurt nice room double bed
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2019

This hotel was perfect for me and my 2 daughters. It was walking distance from everything and yet out of the hustle and bustle of central Oslo. Shopping and restaurants were convenient and the park was a lovely way to enjoy a bit of nature in a city! Would definitely stay there again!

Room tip: We were in the apartments which slept 3 but the rooms in the hotel looked lovely.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2019

The apartment was very, very nice and clean. Wish we could have stayed longer than just one night,
There were a number of very nice restaurants just around the corner within walking distance. Breakfast was not included with the apartment but the hotel had a fabulous breakfast which we did pay for. I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers.

Reviewed June 28, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay at the Saga Hotel in Oslo. The staff is incredibly kind and the breakfasts were generous and got my days of sightseeing off to a great start. The location was perfect as the walk into the city center took me through the lovely gardens of the palace. I highly recommend it!

Room tip: There is a vast difference in rooms, be sure to specify what you want in advance! The first floor is surprisingly nice!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I've actually stayed in one of their apartments which are great (private and fully equipped kitchen, brand new bathroom, very comfy bed and lounge area) also extremely clean basically everywhere!

Definitely a good place to stay while visiting or on business!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Quiet residential location with excellent public transportation nearby. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Towels were not replaced regularly but otherwise cleaning satisfactory. Staff friendly and tried to be helpful, but could have been better at giving accurate directions. The walking distances were always longer than they estimated. We don't walk so fast. The restaurant in the hotel, Fangst, was delightful; the food was unique and the chef went out of his way to show us a good time. Hard to find any other restaurant nearby as good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel