“Take away”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

While working & living in Oslo this little gem was just 2 minutes from my apartment. I decided to have take away and chosen favourite yum neau yang, spicy beef salad. Didn't have to wait too long and served prawn crackers while I waited. The beef was delicious and tasted just like it did in Thailand. Would definitely recommend this place. restaurant looks really nice. Was pretty expensive but that's par for the course in Norway. My only gripe would be there was no sticky rice.

1  Thank Lori013
There are newer reviews for Cosmo Thai Sushi

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I had to spend a little time in Oslo, and Cosmo Thai was recommended by the hotel staff for take out. I was not disappointed. In fact, I loved it. (Admittedly, I haven't have good Thai in a couple of years!) The service was good. The waitress met me at the door and packed my take-out order nicely. The meal really hit the spot, and the green curry with coconut milk was super spicy. Next time in Oslo, I will go back!

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Went here as it was near to my hotel, and enjoyed a really tasty chicken satay followed by giant prawns in a tempura batter with sweet and sour sauce. Generous portions and they make a good aperitif (I had a P2). Service was attentive but not overbearing and there is a nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

As an American living in Oslo, I think this is my favorite restaurant in town. It is not over-crowded or over-expensive, but the food is really special and delicious. It was cozy inside and the staff were very nice. I think it is a special gem.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you looking for the real Thai food dishes here the place you must visit. Nice decoration & the waitresses with a friendly smile so you can forget the unprofessional they are.