“Excellent place”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had several great experiences with my family there. Located near the central train station, opened till late night.
You have to pay your order first and them the waiter will serve you on your table. This restaurant also serves breakfast for those who stays in Scandic Byporten Hotel.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Egon always gives me a welcoming feeling. You sit in cozy little booths, and place your order at the desk. Usually you get served within 10-20 minutes, which is totally acceptable for me.

You choose from a varied menu, and I have yet to be unsatisfied.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The table outside is dirty. They are not cleaning directly. Food is cold. And the worst thing is they have one guy working who is NOT Kind! I ordered coffee and after I asked about the coffee but he put the glass with coffee so hard with force two times. Open and close the cashier box like he is so angry!! This gonna be the first and the last time we going on this place....so disappointed, coz I dreaming longtime to eat on the place but it was so terrible. It make my day so bad!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Many restaurants would be hesitant to serve anyone at 3 minutes to closing, but not this one. We had just arrived from Bergen via train at the nearby station and were hungry at around 11:00PM. We were greeted courteously and seated immediately. The food was fantastic! Service was great, and we thoroughly enjoyed our salmon dinner with white wine. Many thanks to the crew for their hospitality and fine cuisine.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This restaurant is at a convenient location near the central station. The food was what you would expect from an American style diner and was very good quality & value. You order at a bar & then the food and drinks are delivered to your table. We would go back.