“Good Pizza- Excellent Desserts!”
Review of Arte Pazza

Arte Pazza
Ranked #490 of 1,480 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Denver, Colorado
“Good Pizza- Excellent Desserts!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I went here one night in July and enjoyed a really good margherita pizza and caprese salad. Then I took my mother-in-law and daughter a few days later for dessert and was blown away by their tiramisu! Beautifully presented, it was delicious. The atmosphere is bistro basic- clean, no linens on the table, but the restaurant allows light in on three side, a plus in Oslo. If we had been in Oslo longer I would've gone again and tried another pizza as those of the other patrons looked marvelous too!

• Visited July 2012

Oslo, Norway
“Best Pizza in Oslo!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Arte Pazza is one of my favorite pizza restaurants in Oslo. They do great Italian pizza, have never disappointed me. My favorite is the one with mascarpone. Yummy! I have been a regular here since my brother moved to the area seven years ago. They also do take away, which I have enjoyed too. The place is pretty authentic, with Italian waiters and cook. Besides pizza they also do regular Italian dishes, also good.

Delft, The Netherlands
“Good pizza”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The vegetarian pizza I had here was definitely better than average. Ingredients seemed very fresh. I took the pizza over to the park opposite and ate it on a bench overlooking the city: an enjoyable dinner. Good value for Oslo as far as I can see, but still not cheap.

• Visited June 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Genuine Italian pizza at st hanshaugen.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Excellent Italian pizza close to the park. Fast take away.

“Fantastic Italian pizza in Scandinavia!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

A small take away pizzeria ran by a very friendly chap. The pizzas are cheap (for Oslo!) and absolutely delicious. My girlfriend and I ate their twice on our recent stay. Highly recommended!