“The world's smallest bar”
Review of Raketten

Raketten
Ranked #21 of 135 Restaurants in Tromso
Description: The tiniest bar in the universe, serving local hot dogs and beer and more.. Placed on the town square of Tromsø in 1911, and have been in business since. Loved by locals as well as travelers. Welcome!
Reviewed February 2, 2018

The world's smallest bar, serving Tromsø's best sausages, made by a local butcher. A truly unique place with a unique history, great food, beer and service.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Grabbed a hot dog from here several times during our stay and tried both the pork option and mixed reindeer and pork. Both were great and was given the option to have it in a bun or in a traditional potato cake with a choice of toppings. Even though it was cold outside, we sat on the benches just beside the hut to take in the awesome music being played. Service both times was outstanding, 10/10!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018

As I was working on a Cruise Ship, we also anchored in Tromso and although we were already used and not pleasant surprised to the rather expensive beer in Norway, me and some friends still wanted to get a pint at our lunch break. We found this cute little hut in the middle of a plaza and were just so pleasantly surprised. Not only that the beer was rather cheap for that country, we also got a full half-liter and it was real good! I wish now we'd also tried the hot-dogs, but I for sure will when I ever come back to this town.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We stopped by to taste a reindeer hotdog. I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say it was really tasty. I had mine with lingonberries and enjoyed it very much.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Nicest little vintage hot dog stand.
Good hot dog of rain deer meat.
Also have coffee.
Probably more kiosk items also for sale.

Date of visit: July 2017