“Delicous fish soup and steak”

Kitchen & Table Tromso
Ranked #22 of 143 Restaurants in Tromso
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kitchen & Table Tromso by Marcus Samuelsson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I made a reservation here after hearing it was Marcus Samuelson's restaurant. The reservation wasn't needed, as the place wasn't super busy. I had delicious creamy fish soup and steak with french fries. If you sit close to the front of the dining area, you have a great view of the water outside of downtown Tromso. Nice place for a meal in Tromso!

Date of visit: September 2019
kitchentabletromso, Manager at Kitchen & Table Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the nice review

Write a reviewReviews (610)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were impressed by Charly’s excellent culinary skill. He prepared delicious quinoa top with chicken, bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, etc in Indian spices. We truely enjoyed the dinner.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

From the lack of service to the pathetic menu, you would be well served to stay away from this place. I ordered the white fish and never had a piece of fish that was as tasteless and chewed like an old leather shoe. I was so hungry that I managed to get thru most of it. Had I not been booked for another event, I simply would have fed it to the nearby homeless dog and searched for something better.

My wife ordered a vegan burger, which was a bit more tolerable. We waited 45 minutes from the time we ordered until this was served. Then, needing to leave, we had to seek out a waiter/waitress to gather our check as the waitress that initially greeted us disappeared.

My only wish at this time is that the food doesn't lead to food poisoning....

Date of visit: June 2019
Catalina M, Manager at Kitchen & Table Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy the rest of your trip

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

We had a nice dinner over there. The food was okay but not amazing. The service was good. One of the ditches was overdone and they changed it immediately. We enjoyed

Date of visit: March 2019
Catalina M, Manager at Kitchen & Table Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed March 5, 2019

We fancied a treat and decided to go to this beautiful restaurant on the mezzanine floor of the Clarion Edge Hotel after reading lots of very positive reviews!

So glad we did!!

I ordered the reindeer cooked medium and my wife ordered the Potato Potatoes with a Haloumi side.

Wow! I have never eaten reindeer before - what can i say - it was delicious, tasty, lean, super tender and cooked to perfection! My wife's Potato and Haloumi dish was equally good! Delicious - top quality cooking!

We managed to squeeze in a delicious Creme Brûlée and some sorbet and ice cream.

Not cheap but well worth every penny!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Catalina M, Manager at Kitchen & Table Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review and we are so happy you enjoyed it :)
Hope to see you both again in the future!