From the lack of service to the pathetic menu, you would be well served to stay away from this place. I ordered the white fish and never had a piece of fish that was as tasteless and chewed like an old leather shoe. I was so hungry that I managed to get thru most of it. Had I not been booked for another event, I simply would have fed it to the nearby homeless dog and searched for something better.
My wife ordered a vegan burger, which was a bit more tolerable. We waited 45 minutes from the time we ordered until this was served. Then, needing to leave, we had to seek out a waiter/waitress to gather our check as the waitress that initially greeted us disappeared.
My only wish at this time is that the food doesn't lead to food poisoning....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.