Clarion Hotel The Edge
$182
Hotels.com
$143
  • Breakfast included
Enter City Hotel(Tromso)(Great Value!)
$105
Scandic Grand Tromso(Tromso)(Great Value!)
$134
$105
  • Breakfast included
Enter Viking Hotel(Tromso)(Great Value!)
$154
$99
  • Bar/Lounge
Enter Amalie Hotel(Tromso)(Great Value!)
$110
$88
$130
$122
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Xpress Tromso(Tromso)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
Trip.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,861 results
All reviewssky bartable restaurantgreat hotelnorthern lightsmodern hotelgreat viewjunior suitearctic cathedralbreakfast buffet isbreakfast was amazingchoose this hotelsmoked salmongreat roomcoffee machinesmall roomstayed here for nightshot food
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The minute we arrived we fell in love with this place. Really nice location by the harbor, and the hotel is clearly a passion and no expense has been spared.
Every single aspect of the hotel was wonderful. The check-in was spot on with the very friendly receptionist making us feel so ease and welcome. We got a room up in 12th floor with a fantastic view over the city. The room was beyond belief with so much attention to detail and thought put into it. We loved the room!

We had our dinner at restaurant at the hotel, Kitchen & Table, which served us excellent food to a reasonable price. A must whether you stay at the hotel or not while you are in Tromso. After the dinner we went down to the lounge area and had some cocktails, which were really tasty.

The morning after we ate at the huge breakfast buffet with the best selections we have ever seen. We liked that the hotel did offer products from local suppliers, which also had a high quality. At the breakfast buffet they even had a chef ready to make omelets and pancakes upon request.

This has to be the best hotel in Tromso, and among the top in Norway, no doubt about it.
The only shame is that we had only had 1 night, but we will be back, for sure!! Thank you Clarion Hotel the Edge.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Marianne H, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel The Edge, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Chloe,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing Clarion Hotel The Edge.
I'm really pleased to hear that you loved our hotel and service.
We promise to continue work hard to be even better.
We really look forward to welcoming you back to us :)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Spent my 3rd and last night on business trip at the Edge. Friendly and accomodating staff.
Phone not hooked up, Fridges in hallway to be installed. Really good breakfast.
Nice hearth to welcome and warm you after getting chilled soaking in the last rays at Skarven , just around the corner. Nice soup in the restaurant. Nice architectual setting near the Coastal steamer dock.

Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for your review, and for choosing Clarion Hotel The Edge.
We always try to improve and we promise to work hard to be better.

We hope to see you again :)

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The newest hotel in Tromsø is awesome. Not 100% finished yet, but good enuff. Very good location, Since I am a Gold member I was upgraded to a suite on the 6.floor. The view was very excelent. I'll be back

Dear Stian,

Thank you so much for your kind review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to us :)

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during the hotel's opening weekend.

The view from the room in the fourth floor was a bit disappointing. The location of the hotel is as close to the ocean as you can get, but still our room just had partial ocean view, and I still think there are a lot rooms with even less view. The room's interior was stylish and adequate in size. Big shower.

Some start problems which probably will get better with time. E.g. didn't the front desk phone work, so it was hard to find out about practical questions as check out time (which wasn't stated anywhere in the hotel room). Also quite much noise from the party in the lobby even on the fourth floor.

The breakfast was great. Varied and with homemade omelets.

All in all a good hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Marianne H, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel The Edge, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hi Sigurd,

Thank you very much for your feedback after your stay at Clarion Hotel The Edge.
This is very important to us as we always work to improve our services.
I apologize for the inconvenience with your stay, and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast.

We promise to continue to work hard to be better, and we hope we can welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed at the hotel 6 to 8 of May. It was far from finished and had some troubles.

Im a Gold member at Choice hotel so Im supposed to be upgraded. When I arrived i got a room in the 5 floor With a view to a brick wall and a air condition that was very noisy. The window was very dirty and hasnt been cleaned.

I went to the reception and asked for a New room. This time i got a room in the 7 th floor , With the the smallest bathroom I ever have seen. The window was ( very) dirty here as well, and just outside my room it was a airdrier machine that was very noisy ( they dried up the carpet beacuse they had a water leakage just before)

I went to the reception again..and said this is unacceptable. I told them I was a Gold member and was supposed to be upgraded and I just got bad rooms. I got a big excuse and got upgraded to a reallynice and huge room ( 903 ) in the corner With view over the Ocean on both sides. I even got a treat , Kaia the receptionist come up to my room With some snacs and a few beers. So in the end it was good service and Kaia did a good job ( The Danish man in the receptionist did a bad job)

Anyway when the hotel is finished and "runned in"I think it will be the best in Tromsoe. Now its not.

Room Tip: High up in the building facing the sea

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review.
This is very important to us as we always work to improve our services.
I’m very sorry about moving you around to different rooms.
We take this feedback very seriously and we promise to improve our service at the hotel.
And as a Gold member you will always be upgraded if possible.
Very glad to hear that Kaja delivered good service and I will make sure that she gets the information.

Welcome Offfice Manager