“Nice Pub”

Cuisines: Diner, Cafe, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 8, 2019

We went in there to have some drinks. Loved the relaxed atmosphere. Did not eat there so we can not say anything about it. Would come back for drinks.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 5, 2019

On the back of the great reviews we tried this tiny little pub one evening for dinner. At first we couldn't find it - well worth tracking down!

I ordered a burger with fries and my wife ordered a veggie jacket potato. There are really only 3 items on the menu - Burgers. Jacket Potatoes and Pancakes but lots of various ways of serving each!!

My burger was delicious cooked medium rare and so tasty! The fries were great. My wife's jacket potato was properly baked and the toppings were delicious and fresh.

Throughout our stay the jukebox played cool American sounds and service was impeccable!

Great value and superb!!

Reviewed March 4, 2019

Such a cute, small pub in downtown Tromso. Intimate atmosphere. I had the taco pancake and my daughter had the taco baked potato. We both enjoyed our meals and would recommend Huken Pub.

Reviewed February 27, 2019

Absolutely loved this place. Snug and full of character.

Only a few seats, a leather sofa and some stools with old suit cases for tables. Heaps of beers to choose from but only cask wine and that’s just lazy. I couldn’t help but wonder if the staff came in a cask too.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

A really nice place, amazing vintage design and good prices. The bartenders are nice and helpful. The only minus is the heavy smell from the kitchen. The bar is small and the kitchen is right next to it, so if it is crowded, the smell can become quite annoying. Overall, it is a must visit in Tromsø.