“wow”
Review of Coffee by Elli - CLOSED

Coffee by Elli
Cuisines: Norwegian, Cafe
Description: Good coffee and homemade cakes. Nice atmosphere. We accept orders on cakes and bakery.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

didn't go in as it was packed but possibly one of the most charming little shops in Tromso. I would be surprised and disappointed if it didn't deliver

Reviewed January 12, 2014

beautiful cafe service vast array of cakes, coffee and tea. The owner was so lovely, friendly (she loves Bob Marley!!) and the cakes were out of this world. The setting was lovely - it had a very vintage feel to the shop - the apple cake was to die for - compared to tromso prices this was fairly reasonably priced. This place doesn't accept foreign cards, only Norwegian cards and cash

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Indeed it was a lovely café with really delicious apple cake. Will definitely go back if I visit tromso again!!! My 3 friends and I love it :)

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Really nice little coffee shop. We stopped for a coffee/tea and a slice of very tasty apple cake. The owner was very friendly.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I visited here thrice in 6 days, it was this good! I have always been a pastry and cake person and i was so delighted to come across this place. Even my husband who is usually not that into cakes got converted.

We love that it is not too crowded, very cozy décor and intimate setting and oh my god all the beautiful and delicious cakes, cupcakes, bagel and my husband simply loved the chocolate croissant. I especially love the hot chocolate with marshmallows on a snowy day! The cakes and other desserts are normally served with crème and strawberry and dusted with icing sugar and looked so gorgeous.

We had the apple cake, local Norwegian cake, glitter choco cake, carrot cake, chocolate croissants, bagel with smoked salmon and cupcakes and everything was delicious.

We will simply come back here if we come back to Tromso.

1  Thank sephyra