All reviews northern lights public buses checked in quickly book trips body lotion nice hotel an early flight dog sledging hotel breakfast best feature long queue sized room room service scandic ishavshotel comfortable rooms great room central location
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019

Disappointing experience entirely due to poor cleanliness of room and total lack of space for our belongings especially as we were stay 4 nights,however staff generally were excellent and we loved Tromso.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sandraloe, Service Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Anthony H,

Thank you so much for your review. I do reccomend you to book a superior room or a premium room if you wish to have more space in the room.
I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards Sandra

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Very nice value hotel with the best location of tromso. All the tours start here and located in the prime centre of the city. Nice views of the mountains from our. Very nice spread of breakfast. Our stay was perfect.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sandraloe, Service Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Dear abhayabhayc,

Thank you so much for your amazing review.
We are so glad you enjoyedyour stay and we hope to see you again in the future!

Kind regards Sandra

Reviewed May 27, 2019

This hotel is very good and the breakfast amazing. I recommend this hotel.
Next time in Tromso I'll go there for sure!
The bed was nice, the badroom too, only the temperature of the room was a bit low.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Sandraloe, Service Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Connector52489922879,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2019

Overall, this is a great hotel if you want no frills with no customer service. It is a bit dated compared to the new Clarion and if you like service and full amenities I would stay there instead.
Pre check in: N/A
Restaurant: N/A

Check in: The hotel was probably at about 10 percent. I saw a total of about 5 other people during my two night stay. Despite that at check in, the receptionist informed me that I had a small room. She was not kidding. It was quite tiny which I believe is what I paid for but much can be said about just giving someone a regular sized room when the hotel is not busy. I asked for assistance for things to do and this was less than adequate. I was handed a map only. This place is a step up from a hostel.

Bell service: None

Room: Tiny room but nice view. The toilet handle broke off however but I was too busy to even bother to tell them. In addition, toiletry items were very basic. They have excellent black out blinds.
House keeping: Did not use.
Laundry service: NA
Room service: NA
Bar:Did not use
Spa: The sauna on the roof is nice for what it is. It is co-ed however.
Pool:NA
Rooftop bar area: NA
Gym: Good equipment and wonderful view
Breakfast: Did not use

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Sandraloe, Service Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear otheroulli,

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us your review, we really appreciate it.
I'm so sorry that you stay did not meet your expectations, but this can only make us better. We do have alot of different categories and if you wish a larger room I do reccomend you to book a superior room or premium room. You can also choose to have rooms with a view also.

I wish you a great weekend and I do hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Hotel Location is very nice but the room isn’t!! Bathroom is very small too.
Most of the tours like Northern Lights, Dog sledging also available from hotel.
The best thing about the Hotel was it’s breakfast menu!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank meghaadhya

Dear meghaadhya,

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us your review!
We hope to see you again in the future!