“Trendy and good”

Bark Spiseri Og Bar AS
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Harstad
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Bark is a trendy cool restaurant, with great food, and good value for your money. I've been there many times, and has never been disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2014

Reviewed March 31, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I went there on a Saturday evening. We both had the fish soup/chowder for starter. It was creamy, smooth and perfectly seasoned. But the portion was too big for a starter.

Then we had the grilled lamb fillet, and it was so salty that we could not finish the meal. It was a shame because it looked and smelled fantastic, but it was so salty, and the lamb had a lot of fat on it.

The red wine (Bark house wine) was very good.

Bark seeks to be a place for fashionable dining, and the prices are above average. However, as long as the food was as salty as we experienced it to be, I cannot recommend this restaurant to others.

1  Thank muggfnugg
Reviewed March 3, 2015

I definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a cosy restaurant with good value and nice food. This is one of my favourite places in Harstad. A place where you can eat without having to worry so much about your bill, the prices aren't that high and the value is still very good. The staff is always friendly although they don't speak that much english, which has caused some mix-ups sometimes. Once the waitress couldn't explain what kind of meat was on a dish so she showed me by pointing her own thigh! We just found that very funny!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed February 23, 2015

Great place to go for a cup or coffe or a lunch with friends or family. Lounge music playing in the background, nice interior and the location is in the heart of the city.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed January 7, 2015

This place have a great atmosphere, food, wine and view to the ocean :) They use great commodities and the staff are very nice and know a lot about the menu.

Date of visit: December 2014