This hotel is an older building right in the middle of the town - just a half of a block from the pedestrian zone. The building is tastefully and finely maintained though and feels all modern inside. Friendly reception.
The room is technically speaking a three star room. Basic bed which is a bit too soft, an old tv, bathroom basic as well. However everything is again well maintained and clean.
There's a good feeling in this hotel.
Our window faced to the back yard parking lot. On the other side of that there's a Norwegian Post's truck point. They started their noisy work with the trucks at 5am. While sleeping our window open the noise disturbed me. Though my wife did not find that an issue at all and slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer: the best and most obvious choice for business travellers in Lillehammer. Our hotel comprises 142 rooms, offers indoor parking and is located in the heart of Lillehammer. We serve a delicious breakfast in an informal setting in the dining room. In addition we treat our guests to waffles in the afternoon and an evening buffet, all without any additional charge. Guests can also help themselves to coffee/tea and national newspapers. If you would like to exercise during your stay, we will provide you with a map showing the best routes for running or you can use our indoor compact gym on the 2.nd floor. The hotel has expanded and been renovated in 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Hammer
- Clarion Lillehammer
- Lillehammer Clarion
- Clarion Collection Lillehammer