“Awesome food!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Neubau
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I was visiting my friends from Indonesia in Vienna in July, and they took me to this fantastic restaurant! I loved the food there.Great sushi and other Asian dishes.

Please open a restaurant in Norway!! I love your food!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Amazing buffet with great variety; hot, cold, pre-cooked, or choose something raw and take it to the grill to be cooked in front of you.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Ok here are the facts. I went there for years and the food is OK. Its not the best asian restaurant(which buffet is really?) but it was cheap and near. I like eating buffets and taking whatever I want. Also I adore there thai curry sauce(which thai people dont really eat as I have found out later which still doesnt make it bad).

But here are the bad things about the restaurant:
1,They put in gluten in their food. You always regret if afterwards and get filled really fast. 2,They dont give you a Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola but something different which tastes disgusting.
3,Sometimes it can be very crowded
4,After my food poisoning I heard of some other people having the same experience
5,Asian people never actually eat there and dislike that place
6,Sometimes they dont have crabs
7,The cheaper midday menu lacks several things
8, I strongly suggest against eating any kind of fish there
9, There is Xanadu which is closeby and the same restaurant but more clean!
10, They play the same music(an album of Sade) all the time in an endless quene.

All in all its OK for the price but since the hygenical conditions are very bad. If you wanna go there fine but dont eat any seafood. If you are not too lazy there are a lot better asians restaurants in vienna you might check thoose out some of them have even better value.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Visited this place as it was across the road from very average B&B we were at, just arrived and looking for something simple and quick. It was simple but not that quick. Buffet style place with 'all you can eat' option cost us 13.90 euros each. The pre- cooked food is quicker than waiting in queue but then all fried and don't know how long it's been there. The stuff they cook in front of you has to be better and seems to have good turnover but will take a while in the queue. Desserts were good and overall have had a lot worse Asian food.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I have visited this restaurant during December 2011 and it gave me the alternative i was seeking. Having enough of all the junk food on the Xmas markets and the heavy to digest sausages and schnitzels this restaurant looks like an oasis. There are some a la carte plates but this is a 99% buffet restaurant with lots of choices in the starters, deep fried and main dishes (they prepare it in front of your eyes and you can choose any sauce you like)
Definitely will go again!