“Decent Food and Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bierometer

Bierometer
Ranked #1,527 of 4,104 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: European, Central European, Austrian
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dallas, Texas
“Decent Food and Service”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited this bar/restaurant on our second night in Vienna. We chose this pub due to it's location as we were renting an apartment in the Gasometer.

I ordered the Weiner Schnitzel special and my girlfriend ordered the Berner Wurstel (sorry I can't put the Umlaut in my browser.) Both dishes were good. The Schnitzel was very large. We also ordered several beers (Bierometer, obviously) which were reasonably priced.

They have a smoking section in addition to the main room. The server was busy, but as helpful as could be expected.

Visited December 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A nice European food restaurant, although a little bit expensive, because the food is served in menus, so you have to...”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

A nice European food restaurant, although a little bit expensive, because the food is served in menus, so you have to order a full menu. Good as a beer-drinking place, for larger groups of people. :-)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook