“Good Sachertorte”
Review of Bonbons Anzinger

Bonbons Anzinger
Ranked #38 of 172 Shopping in Vienna
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I went there during my stay in Wien because my tour guide recommended me this place. I loved the sachertorte. I was alone but I bought a cake for my family. It arrived in Italy after 12 hours of bus in the best way possible, it was very fluffy and the taste was excellent. The women were very kind and asked me where I came from, so cute. Also the prize is moderate for the Wien’s standard. I spent 22€ for a big sachertorte, 19€ for 8 separated slices of sachertorte and 4€ for 10 Mozart Balls. Total: 45€. In other places I saw a friend of mine spending the same price for just a cake!!
Want to come back soon!!!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

After visiting the Albertina museum we crossed the street to the Bonbons Anzinger store. It’s a tiny place full of chocolates, marzipan, candy and lots more. We come there because they sell her Lubeck marzipan which we think is the best marzipan in the world.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Great selection of chocolates, jellies, bonbons, and all assortments of chocolates and candy. Lots of boxed Mozart chocolates, but those can be bought anywhere. I would stick with the luscious loose chocolate, you can choose whatever flavors, fillings, or shapes you like. The window display will bring you in, it is so inviting. It is located in the Albertinaplatz, just beyond the tourist info center. Enjoy.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

Small cozy shop , with a lot of varieties of fantastic chocolates and sweets.
one of the best in Vienna.
Very nice and helpful staff , will advice you based on your taste and preference.
Reasonable prices.