“Nice sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Wieden
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We ate here during our trip in August 2013. It was fantastic. We chose some Kojiro platter with an assortment of sushi and sashimi. The sashimi was in thick pieces and it was delicious. The sushi and sashimi was fresh and the price is cheaper than what we expect for the amount and type of sushi we were eating.

We had to wait for about 20 minutes in the small shop to get a table during the lunchtime since there is only about 6-7 seats available. But it was worth the wait.

3  Thank twendymj

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I got sick two hours after eating sushi there. The restaurant did not look clean and tidy at the first impression. Because I trusted the reviews on tripadvisor, I sat down and ordered a sushi set. But the sickness with fever and diarrhea proved that I was completely wrong. I have eaten thousands of sushi in different countries in my life, but it was the first time I got sick. I do not understand why there are many positive reviews about it. What is wrong? For me, it is sure that I will never revisit Kojiro.

13  Thank Luna F
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Kojiro has actually 2 restaurants, one also on Kühnplatz 4.
Excellent food, excellent sushis, good service... and very reasonable prices!
An excellent address, we will go back there

3  Thank GillesVienna
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great quality, FRESH sushi. The food here is traditional, don't expect to see funky rolls slathered with mayo with fried stuff in it. The place is extremely small, they only have around 6-7 seats. Prices are very reasonable, and they also give you unlimited rice tea.

3  Thank doublebagel
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hidden gem does not olny belong to a 100% Japanese family who runs it with pride, courtesy and enthusiasm...
The fish is fresh, the quality of the sushi really reflects the authentic technique, it is not a cheap chinese imitation.
It's a sushi bar, so do not expect a fancy restaurant. But being so simple, cozy and friendly, they are also able to keep prices at a very low end for such a top quality sushi.

I strongly recommend it to all tourist.
Be aware that I have seen already several times 100% Japanese tourists eating here...this should mean that you are in the right place.

4  Thank StudentelloMilano