“One of the most interesting places in Vienna!”
Review of Naschmarkt Deli

Naschmarkt Deli
Ranked #482 of 4,413 Restaurants in Vienna
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Wieden
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The Naschmarkt is a wonderful experience -- it almost doesn't matter where you eat. The Nashmarkt Deli has a good variety of offerings, and it's possible to get a nice meal without spending too much.

1  Thank LisaVienna4034

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were lucky to nab a table in the sun around noon on Saturday - it was completely packed. Great people watching, fun scene. Can't go wrong with the menu. Try the bagel breakfast with the fresh Nachmarkt juice mix and a Wiener melange.

1  Thank urban_n0mad
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We've been in France for the past three weeks and have eaten some good food at some highly rated places including La Balancoire in Paris which is rated #1 by Tripadvisor, and a couple other places that we gave high marks to. However, this little spot in the Naschmarkt (which is worth a visit in its own right) blew me away with its food. We had lunch there after having a big breakfast at our hotel, so I wasn't jumping at the idea of eating. So i only ordered soup and a salad. It was still the best I've had. The red lentil soup with mint and lemon could be the best soup I've eaten. I also had a tomato/mozzarella salad ... if you want to make an old standby shine then it had better be unique. This was with the addition of avocado, a brilliant olive tapenade, pumpkin seed oil (the killer ingredient) and some interesting puff pastry roll with cheese in it. Don't hesitate ... jump in!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'm basing this on the whole Naschmarkt, in general all are very good, there's a special atmosphere, and lets face it, if the atmosphere is there, the food just average and the drinks don't give you a huge hangover, you will go back

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We came at Saturday morning, and the place was packed, but still we managed to get a table and to receive great and fast service, my husband took English breakfast which was served with a pint, and I took lamb with rice, which was superb, so the freshly squezzed juice and great coffee, accompanied by music played by dj, there are also great cocktails there and very nice young atmosphere.