“Tasty!!”

Kent Restaurant
Ranked #815 of 4,551 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Ottakring
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I read about this in a review so I decided to visit the place on a nice spring evening last year. The dining experience itself was quite pleasant. The food was very good, with a varied menu. If you don't know enough german though it may be difficult to communicate with the waiters if you need further explanation of waht the dish is made from.
Beautiful graden seating that I am sure would be better if I'd visited in the day light.

My only warning is: If you are not familiar with the surroundings in Vienna, and if you are a woman travelling alone, try to avoid going there after dark by yourself. It is a market area, so tends to get dark and lonely... I didn't feel comforatble walking from the metro station and back by myself after dark.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I just ate stuffed vegetables here along with a huge amount of bread to soak up all the juices. With tea it was under 9 euro. The food was delicious & service was prompt though a big party arrived just after me so I think my timing & the fact that I sat in the front area helped. The neighborhood is interesting if you fancy a pre or post meal stroll. I wish I had more time in Vienna for a repeat visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

You cannot really pay too much attention to details if you want to enjoy your time at Kent.

It is a very nice place to spend a summer evening, because the garden is nice; it is also good for a sunday brunch, because there are enough things to eat for a small price.

You may find the occasional dirty plate, or the dish served cold by not-too-friendly staff. The food is usually good, if not stunning, but I have never really had anything much to complain.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Based on reviews, we visited it but the food was disappointing. Sarma was most likely from a tin, the rest plates were average. Overpriced for its food quality.

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Good food and a huge nice garden that is not visible from the outside. Good food. Recommended................

1  Thank Mortenlu