“Amazing last-minute Sunday lunch!”
Review of Vegetasia

Vegetasia
Ranked #575 of 4,807 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I came here in the afternoon after visiting war museum. It was definitely a excellent choice, even if they would close at 3pm, I had lunch anyway! They made a 25%discount for the few time I had available! The owner was so kind with me and prepared for me a mixed selection of foods before closing the buffet. I will definitely come back here again for sure!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

The concept is very nice. We had dinner buffet twice.
There were nice dishes however mostly fried foods.
Buffet style you have to carry your own plate around, most plates and silverware were not cleaned properly, with residues of food and grease.
We were charged 0,50€ for a mini slice of lime.
The waitresses could try and be a bit nicer

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Vegetasia attracted our interest with its slogan ”experimental soya”. That is exactly how the place turned out to be - it serves variety of satisfying food, warm and cold, that made us double check if there really is no meat in it. The concept is an asian style buffet with sushi, dumplings, noodles, fried rice... all vegan. The staff is extremely kind and devoted. In general I can only recommend this place, especially for groups or families as the buffet concept offers definitely something for everyone.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Great spot in Vienna!

With both option, a-la-carte or buffet, there is something for everyone!

Portion were good size and the taste was authentic. Quality was good as all looked really fresh.

The place is nice and cozy, well kept and really clean.

Staff were really nice and we had the chance to briefly speak with the owner, which was a really lovely person.

We really enjoyed our dinner at Vegetasia and will absolutely go there every time we are in Vienna.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

one of my muststopbys when i'm in vienna. the food is great, prices are perfect, and you can eat as much as you want. and the owner is just amazing, always friendly. go there! have a munch, you won't regret it!

Date of visit: December 2017