“Good food, quick service near the Musium Quartier”
Review of I Ragazzi

I Ragazzi
Ranked #178 of 4,393 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Neubau
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were with a friend who spends a lot of time in Vienna. We had tickets to a show in the Museum Quartier and wanted to eat before it started. He took us to I Ragazzi. The waiters were all Italian which made it feel authentic and I started speaking to them in Italian instead of my broken German. I had pesto pasta and a small salad which was more than I could finish; and I'm a good eater. The salad was very fresh, you dressed it yourself with olive oil and vinegar. The pesto pasta was one of the best I've had. My dining companions had a chicken dish and the evening's special which was chicken with tortellini. Both of them thought the dishes were very good. I had a house red wine which was good and my companions had local beer. I didn't notice the cash only policy as that was how I was paying. We were in and out quickly with time to get to our show. I was wishing we had more time as I really enjoyed the food. I would go back.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had dinner as a family of four. We were staying at the San Souci just down the street. The food is good, the wine is inexpensive and there's something for everyone. The kids had pizza and pasta and were happy. The staff is friendly. Overall this is a very down home place with good food. It is cash only so be prepared.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ordered a pizza and a sea food salad. Both dishes were actually pretty good, but it's in the center of Vienna and they do not take a credit card or maestro card. This is poor! They send their customers on a 500m walk to the next ATM. Even though the food is okay, I would not recommend this place due to the complicated way to pay. Sorry, but we (or at least me ;D) live in the year 2014!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've been there at least 30 times and will for sure be another 30. Although a bit on the pricier side, some of the best pizza in town.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was an amazing place for dinner ! Their quattro formaggio pizza was by far the best pizza i have ever had ! The place was really posh and happening and the feel was just amazing and enough to male you fall in love with italian food and vienna ! Its very close to the metro station and hence accessible . The prices are not that high and their ambience is fun ! All in all an unforgettable dinner for me !