“Tremendous Italian Food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Neubau
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Excellent food. The waiters speak Italian. Everything is fresh and you can taste it. I had the gnocchi Gorgonzola and it was perfect! The tiramisu is not to be missed. I'm sure anything on the menu will be great.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ate at I Ragazzi twice during our visit to Vienna. They serves good pizza and pasta at reasonable prices. Italian staff provides good service, but the restaurant is a bit noisy.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We've visited different parts of Italy and the food here is on a par or better than anything we've had. My husband was absolutely rhapsodic about their pesto - the taste I had was marvelous. I had two different risotto dishes - seafood and mushroom, both excellent. The tiramisu is like a cloud and flavorful and the creme brulee is awesome. The help speaks Italian, German and English. Very nice, homey place with pizzas of all types and you can see it being made. They also have one of the oldest meat slicers I've ever seen! They're located on Burgasse, at the intersection of Kirchengasse, near the K&K Hotel Maria Theresia. You must eat here when you're in Vienna. There is a smoking section as well.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

great food, and usually fast, friendly and fun Italian waiters...

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Great food, "real" italian staff, good wine! Good value for money!