All reviewsthe main train stationmodern hotelcity centretravelling by trainspar supermarketconvenient locationbusiness roomspent a weeksmall fridgemetro linecoffee makerseparate toiletearly checkeuros per personfree wificlean roomsbooked this hotel
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Pretty standard experience here. Comfortable, clean room. Located close to main station. WiFi worked well. We opted out of breakfast due to the high price. There is a Spar at the train station so we just got some stuff there.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Sabine L, Guest Relations Manager at Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, by Quality, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Jordan,

A good price-performance ratio is our goal. You should go home with the good feeling that you have also got the performance you expect - and maybe something beyond that.
Therefore, we are very happy that we have succeeded in them .

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback.
Kind regards
your star inn host team

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I booked this hotel last minute and there was no issues with paying over the phone prior to arrival. When I arrived, the staff had my booking and knew it would be paid for. The only issue I had was that my boyfriend had paid for the room with his credit card (he was back in Australia) and so I didn't have the physical card on me. I just showed the receptionist the email from him containing the booking confirmation and as it was the middle of the night in Australia she was happy with just that as opposed to a phone call from him.
The room was beautiful! There was a separate toilet, the shower had a waterfall shower head and the king bed was so comfortable.
There were a number of restaurants and shops in close walking distance from the hotel, just walk out and turn left and left again.
I decided I wanted to extend my stay for an extra night and again there were no problems doing this, and the staff were helpful. I only had to return my key in the morning and swap it for a new one as they were two separate bookings.
Overall a great stay and I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Elly M
Sabine L, Guest Relations Manager at Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, by Quality, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Star Inn Guest,

thank you very much for your visit and your value to the hotel! It's great to know, that everything was right for you and you had a nice time with us. Our Team was very happy to read your nice comments regarding our service as well as your compliments regarding the rooms.
Remember us for your next trip to Vienna and visit us again, it would be a pleasure to welcome you in our hotel.
Best regards
your Star inn host team

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Stayed here for a week recently. Booked this hotel as it was near the Vienna Central Station. The stay was one of the best in a Europe hotel, the room was big for a European Hotel standard and pretty well equipped. In spite of some comments on the shower, I actually liked it as it was an innovative design. Having the toilet separately really help! We stayed on the 5th floor, it was quite and the wifi is also strong. What I like best is the security of using your room keyboard at the lift to be able to access to the rooms floor. Staff at the reception was friendly and one of the staff even called Vienna Sightseeing for us when their pick up was late and did not even charge us for the phone call. They even allowed me to use the computer in front of the reception to do my flights check in and print the boarding passes as well. Star Inn Premium will definitely be my hotel again on my next Vienna trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower floors have better wifi connection
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Sabine L, Guest Relations Manager at Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, by Quality, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Star Inn Guest,
thank you very much for your visit and your value to the hotel. It's great to know that everything was right for you and you had a good time by us.
Specially we'd like to thank you the pretty words you wrote about our friendly staff!
Our location is a big plus point for us and appreciated by most guests.
We always strive to offer our guests the best services and your feedback shows us that we were on the right way. Thank you !

We are looking forward to welcome you soon by us or at anyone of our Star Inn Hotels in Europe .

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Close to Train station and yet very quiet so there was no issues with noise during the evening.

Service was quick and good, the room itself was clean and modern. I for once liked that the toilet was seperated from the shower.

I booked this hotel due to me travelling by train and was heading to Prague so only had one full day in Vienna. Easy to connect to the city.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Sabine L, Guest Relations Manager at Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, by Quality, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Star Inn Guest,
thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at the Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, by Quality.
We are happy that you were very satisfied with our location and that you enjoyed our service.
Greetings from Vienna

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel for stay when vienna sightseeing alone or with family. I recently stayed here after reading the reviews. I was happy I chose this place. The hotel is very close to Hauptbahnhoff. The room was neat spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is a convenient stop nearby for the hop-on-hop-off bus. Also the main shopping place Karlsplatz and St
Stephens platz are just couple of stops on U1 line or the tram that is also nearby. I am really happy I chose this place

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Sabine L, Guest Relations Manager at Star Inn Hotel Premium Wien Hauptbahnhof, by Quality, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Star Inn Guest,
We are happy that you were very satisfied with our location and that you
had a good holiday in Vienna.
We are looking forward to welcome you at our hotel or at any one of our Star Inn Hotels in Europe again.