“Great Location Just Outside the Palace Park”

Della Lucia - Eis - Cafe - Bar
Ranked #114 of 144 Dessert in Vienna
Neighborhood: Hietzing
Neighborhood: Hietzing
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

The service was good and the waiter friendly enough. We had the pesto sandwich which was pretty good and the draft beer was acceptable as well. I have nothing bad to say. The ice cream line was out the door so they are doing something right. Clean bathrooms and good service. I would go back if I was ever around again. Someone made a comment about the water not being free. I wasn’t in one place from Amsterdam to Vienna where water was free besides Passau and Krems I believe so that’s not automatically strange to me.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

One of these places where you wait forever (although few other guests molested the waitresses), finally get food that is not what you ordered (after 50 minutes) and the quality is poor. A sad and overpriced affair.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

This was a very pleasant surprise. We just stopped in after a long morning of shopping. The food was delightful and the patrons were all locals enjoying their time.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2019

The place is okay, we were there having coffee with our friends in the non- smoking section but the door is wide open to the smoking session so we smelled like smoke when we left.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Friendsinvienna
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

As it was close to our hotel we decided to go there one evening for dinner and late drinks. It is opened late and that was what we wanted.
As I was not a fan of the local cuisine the Italian specific was a plus.
The cocktails were ok but not the hot wine or the fruit cake.
I ordered the pasta arabiatta and I have to confess that was the tastiest dish I had in a long time and I am a true fan of any kind of pasta. The cook there got the perfect combination of spicy and tasty.

Date of visit: December 2018