“Just excellent”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner City
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is Asian fusion cooking at its best. Wini Brugger is always able to surprise and delight my palate. Go for the Wagyu beef dish if it is available. Exceptionell.
Service is charming. Wonderful evening.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Eat there in July. Food was fine, nothing exceptional, portions too small. During previous times I have dined here, the food was much/much better. Service is good.

1  Thank Luca C
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had a dinner and it was absolutely nothing special, with poor service. The quality of steak was good but the roll was very bad. Also you would never expect to have couvert charge in your bill in a restaurant with such level. We were very surprised to see Michelin 2012 sign on the door.
It is definitely overpriced for the quality of food they serve.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The restaurant was recommended by our hotel reception manager, upon us asking for any good Chinese restaurants nearby. She said their guests were happy with the Asian restaurant.. well if we had taken the time to read the reviews on this forum, we wouldn't have bothered. I don't think there's even a "Chinese" item on the menu, as it's more Thai / South east asian fare. The ambience is definitely nice and contemporary, presentation of the food is good although the skewers were slightly burnt. Chicken curry was so-so. Visiting from Asia, it's a total rip off. On the plus side, our waiter was okay and recommended a nice local dessert.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

This week we have been invited by friends to celebrate an anniversary at Indochine 21, for us the 1st visit to this well known Restaurant. Very young staff (students?) was asking twice what we want, it seems to be they had no clear responsibilities for the areas serving. Going for the menu I was disappointed. The main course (prawns) was serving THREE prawns on my dish, I have to admit, I have never had such expensive prawns. At least I got them, since the crew messed up our order and what made it worse, they insisted that they were right...at least they turned in and served what we ordered. Some of the people at our table ordered 2 main dishes, it took them "ages" to serves the 2nd dish.
Quality of the food was good, we have to admit but the service had not the "Austrian" level we are used to. (Normal, in Austria the service level is high!)
Price / performance was not good.

1  Thank Rene K