“Try the sashimi on the rocks”

DO & CO Stephansplatz
Ranked #46 of 4,104 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Japanese, Austrian, Sushi, European, Asian, Central European, International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Inner City
Description: The DO & CO Stephansplatz Restaurant is located on the top floor of the hotel and there is no place more beautiful to relish life. The backdrop of Vienna's St. Stephen's cathedral and the culinary presentation seduce at highest standards. The savoury spices from Asia, the best of Sushi and Sashimi, the freshly caught fish and of course the classics of Viennese cuisine leave nothing to be desired.
Lugano, Switzerland
“Try the sashimi on the rocks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is expensive, but the quality is always very good.
I've been there at least 10 times and I always take my tuna for starter and sashimi on the rocks for main.
You have to put in budget 80-90€ each with a not expensive wine (also by glass).
Try it, you won't remember how much you paid..

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
“Never dissapointing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have been eating for many years in Do&Co but this time they exceeded my expectations. The menu is so diverse that there is no way you can't find something that you like. I personally also like the fact that there is a good selection of healthy food. Totally recommend it!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank BuriuDragos
Toronto
“Underwhelming”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Although the service from our two waiters was very good, the food was fairly unremarkable. My crispy prawns were deep fried and heavy, what I have seen called popcorn shrimp in North America. The main course, loup de mer, was equally unremarkable and salty. When we asked for wine recommendations we were given several (as well as small samplers) by our very kind waitress, which she said were from the sommelier. However the sommelier did not deem us significant enough to talk to us personally,which was surprising given that she was able to come by later to bring one if our courses to us. It is a pretty setting, particularly if you get a window table which I was told by the hostess must be reserved at least 6 weeks in advance--I had only done so 2 weeks before our visit. I would certainly not return. Both the view, the sommelier and the food are far better at Le Loft, just a subway ride away.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank coco057toronto
Sydney
“Excellent dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Two of us had dinner here in the centre of Vienna. The restaurant is on top of building just off Stephansplatz and has terrace and indoor tables. The meal was excellent, service exceptional and very reasonably priced.
We ate early (7pm) and the restaurant was quite busy. The menu featured Austrian food but with an international flavour.
The staff were most helpful with local wine selection.
I would certainly return.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank John D
Orlando, Florida, United States
“A must do in Vienna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Do & Co is a unique contemporary restaurant located in the heart of Vienna.
The food was fantastic but I recommend that you make your reservations early if you want to eat out on the balcony.

Visited June 2014