“Outstanding !!!”

Neighborhood: Inner City
Long Grove, Illinois
“Outstanding !!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I went here with my husband and our 3 college kids. Three of us had the veal special which was delicious and my daughter and I had the ravioli which you could taste was home made. We also had a soup with a delicious dumpling. For dessert we had the apple tarte and crime brûlée . Everything we had was fabulous and loaded with flavor. The service was impeccable and everyone was extremely friendly and spoke perfect English. The best meal we had in vienna.

• Visited June 2013

• Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Just short of fabulous”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Fabios is a very popular restaurant. A place to see and a place to be seen. My wife and I ate their recently and had a very enjoyable meal. To start with we had an absolutely fabulous Bellini...you must try it. For starters I had the eggplant and the chef must be in love with Rosemary ( the spice/herb) since the flavor was almost overpowered. My wife enjoyed what was supposed to be a bruschetta but it turned out to be a mozzarella and tomato salad. The main dishes were by good. I had the ravioli (perhaps too much butter) and my wife.s swordfish was excellent.

Eat early as service suffers noticeably when the restaurant fills. In the end it was a very enjoyable meal, just short of fabulous.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Michael G
Colorado
“Thoughtful Service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Fabios is a great restaurant. Great food, I has a salad and sautéed sea bass, my wife had an arugula and Parmesan salad and chicken. All the food was expertly prepared and very tasty.

The room is beautiful, open to the street, and very comfortable.

But what really sets Fabios apart was the thoughtful service. My wife and I are gluten-free. I mentioned this in the email that confirmed our reservation. When we were seated and bread was served our waiter told us that on the bread-board were three different gluten-free breads. In my experience this is extraordinary. Someone went out of their way to source the gluten-free bread and to serve it to us. The bread was excellent. We appreciate this service very much.

Thoughtful service point #2, we told our waiter that we were interested in Austrian wines and he made sure that we were offered an excellent, reasonably priced Austrian wine. Again, excellent thoughtful service.

A great evening!

• Visited June 2013
Panama City, Panama
“You have to go”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

If visiting Vienna this is the place to go. Trendy, chic, excellent location and most important, delicious food and presentation. Fabio the owner is behind every detail. We went twice during our 4 days visit to Vienna.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mariela P
“Soooo GOOD!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was so good I went two nights in a row.

The atmosphere was excellent. It has a nice bar scene when you enter that is very popular. The restaurant is off to the side and the food is just great! Italian, small but excellent menu. LARGE wine list.

Fabio himself seems to be there all the time and is a GREAT host.

• Visited May 2013