Kolpingsfamilie Wien-Meidling
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Vienna
See available hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This hotel is best suited for families with children, not couples. Although our room was large my GF and I got two separate beds and got to experience what it's like to be Amish for a night. Room has no AC, which was pretty bad as we were there on one of the hottest days of they year. WiFi only works on the first floor which was quite inconvenient since based on their information we were expecting to have it in the room. That said the breakfast was large and plentiful, buffet style (to feed the masses of the kids that stay here:).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Kolpinghaus it is close to the subway station Meidling Hauptrasse (only one station to Schonbrunn Palace). The prices are quite low, the staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. It's a good place also for student groups.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I think it's more for students. Very good placement though - good location, near Meidlinger Bahnhof - underground and railway station.
good price and rooms are simple. no parking available.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Diana P
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Pros:
Pleasant courtyard, a good reading space.
Near Wien Meidling station. I wanted to stay close to it since I had an early train.

Cons:
No wifi, and their one computer charges for use.
Aside from Wien Meidling, not close to much else.

I barely slept since one of the room-mates was a loud snorer, but I guess that's just a risk you take when you share a room.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo