1,540 results
All reviews former bank bank restaurant park suite beautiful hotel cigar room walk in closet diamond member marble bathroom spa area main restaurant concierge team upgraded to a suite historical building living room luxury hotel christmas market steam room
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

For a relatively expensive hotel the minbar was reasonably priced the drinks at the bar were reasonably priced but the service was exceptional
Located right in the middle of town walking distance to all what we visited

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2018

Dear neil742,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing our property during your recent Vienna visit as well as for taking the
time to sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.com.

care of you!

Reviewed November 14, 2018

Great location and excellent concierge (karim ) Apart from that very normal. Door came off the hinges in bathroom that would have severely injured us. The door weighs about 80 kgs. Tv didnt work and we had to call maintenance to reset it. Lights are very complicated.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Dear 818wadihf,

Thank you for choosing Park Hyatt Vienna during your recent stay at the city as well as for taking
the time to sharing your review on TripAdvisor.com.

I am pleased to read that you felt very comfortable with the hotel location and the service received
from our concierge team member Karim - your feedback will also be shared with him.

All the more I truly regret to read about the technical issues you had to experience and the occurred
with the bathroom door - please accept my apology. It goes without saying that such should not happen
and follow-up will be made immediately.

I really hope that you will give us another chance - it would be a pleasure for me and my team to
welcoming you back again - we will take good care of you!

Reviewed November 10, 2018

I no longer review hotels for Tripadvisor unless I stay for three nights or more since it takes that long to form a balanced opinion.

We spent six nights here in two spells over a ten day period in September. This is a wonderful hotel in a perfect location. Situated in an historic building inside the central ring of Vienna makes for easy access to virtually any where of significance on foot - tourism and shopping. Rooms are functional, quiet and comfortable and if you can be as lucky as we were on the second visit, be upgraded to a stunning suite, you will be very happy with the world! Room sizes are large by European standards, beds are very comfortable and bathrooms are LARGE! Breakfast is in a wonderfully converted banking chamber and was clearly the best quality we had during our three weeks and 10 hotels in Europe. Now lets get to Florian Ruenzi! In this gentleman we found one of the best Concierges we have come across in Europe in some years. Nothing was too much trouble, his judgement of restaurants was impeccable, his knowledge inexhaustable and his patience remarkable. Thank you from Australia Florian!
In summary, the brand of this hotel tends to be associated with business and that is fair enough ... but its does a remarkably good job for tourists.

Room tip: A room with a view over the square would be best
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank timothy4
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear timothy4,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

I personally want to thank you for your recent stay with us as well as for taking the time to sharing this
amazing review with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed so much the stay at the property and that we could fully live up
to your expectations with the location of the hotel.

Thank you so much for the kind words about the assigned guest rooms, especially for the suite upgrade
during your second visit and the food quality you experienced at The Bank Brasserie during the breakfast
buffet.

Please be assured that your feedback will be shared internally and it goes without saying that our concierge
team member Florian will be honored accordingly - thank you for mentioning him by name!

I really hope that my team and I will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again - we will take good care
of you!

With best regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is beautiful and in an old bank building that was converted to the hotel. You can see the door from the bank vault in the spa. The rooms are nicely appointed, staff friendly and helpful - food and service excellent. You can tell the staff is well trained. The location is in the center of everything and easy to walk most the places. You can walk to many major attractions within a 15 min walk. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear annh0324,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

Thank you so much for choosing our property during your recent stay at Vienna as well as for taking the
time to sharing this amazing feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

Many thanks for your kind words about the assigned guest room, the service received from the team, the
food options at our outlets and hotel location - much appreciated!

It is wonderful having you as ambassador for the property!

Reviewed October 29, 2018

The Park Hyatt Vienna is a beatiful hotel in the heart of Vienna. The hotel is an amazing old building that has been been completely renovated with all of the modern amenities. Beatiful. The staff was warm and very friendly upon our arrival. They were very helping in assiting with the completion of our itenerary and activities while in Venna.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear kkotrla5469,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

Thank you so much for taking the time to sharing this amazing feedback about your recent stay with us with all the
TripAdvisor.com users.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed so much the building itself as well as the outcome of the renovation works
where so many details and amenities have been implemented - much appreciated.

Many thanks also for your kind words about the team!

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again!

With best regards,