We did stay there for few days in November 2012. The hotel is situated next to the metro station. There is also bus stop of airport bus - very convinient if you are coming from airport. The room was quite spacious and well equipped for price we paid. The staff was friendly. We asked for later check-out and it was done without any additional fee, without problems. There was free internet. Room was clean. We did not eat there, because the price for breakfast seemed overpriced, but we did use option to make coffee and tee in the room. We did check-in for the flight at hotel and there was option to print boarding cards in the business center. Everything worked perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior-hotel is situated opposite of the UNO City and the Austria Center Vienna, and combines due to its location nature and urbanity. Eight seminar rooms with a total of 350 sqm provide meeting capacity for up to 280 people. The restaurant UNO impresses guests with seasonal delights and a choice of exclusive wines. 282 rooms, suites, apartments and theme rooms,as well as spacious business suites are awaiting the guests.Exclusive highlight is the executive floor with its own reception and lounge on the fifth floor. Mini bar consumption, WIFI high speed internet and access to the executive lounge - offering snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea - are included in the room rates of executive rooms, apartments, superior rooms, suites and theme rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arcotel Kaiserwasser reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Vienna
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser Hotel Vienna