$132
$84
$78
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsonyx barreserved for hotel guestshotel barpedestrian areaperfect locationstephen's cathedralevery eveningboutique hotelbottle of champagneyour luggagebeautiful roombed was very comfortableamazing hotelmini barwould highly recommend this hotelopera housestephansplatz
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Second time at the Do&Co, we loved every minute. Concierge and reception were extremely helpful and efficient, got us tickets, reservetions, tours on a moment's notice. rooms are state-of-the-art designed and equipped, housekeeping is at a very high standard.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
MichaelSpangl, Manager at DO & CO Hotel Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Mr. Sharon!

thanks for your kind review and that you have chosen the DO & CO Hotel during your last stay with us. It makes us especially happy that you mention the perfomance of our team!

I have seen that you have booked via a booking platform the last times. Please feel free contacting me directly in the future and we can arrange a special deal for you.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

DO&CO hotel is very stylish and has one of the most convenient locations in Vienna - next to St. Stephan's Cathedral, underground station and main shopping area. Most of all I liked breakfasts on the top terrace, where you have a wonderful view over the beautiful Vienna. My room was quite big and nicely decorated, suede walls and wooden floors are cool.

Room Tip: Always choose a room with a city view. It is a little bit more expensive, but much more enjoyable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Marina B
MichaelSpangl, Manager at DO & CO Hotel Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Marina,

thanks for your this fantastic review. We really appreciate that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a memorable time in Vienna. Our breakfast served on roof top is really something special and due to the fact that it is exclusive for hotel guest only you can enjoy sitting in the terrace :-)

Marina, if you plan to return to Vienna again, please feel free contacting me personally at any time and I'll take care on your reservations.

Thanks and best regards from sunny Vienna

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stayed at this hotel in June and really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is situated right in the centre of Vienna opposite St Stephan cathedral, which make the views out of the hotel bar spectacular. We arrived at the hotel before our check in time but the hotel reception staff were extremely helpful and took our luggage off our hands and also taking down my phone number as to let me know when our room was ready, which they did do and had also taken our bags to the room ready. Our room was a court yard view room, but was still very nice. The bathroom was also very good with a lovely bath which looked out onto Vienna. Breakfast was delicious. They have a continental style buffet breakfast out as well as freshly cooked options to choose from, all where very tasty. Also a nice touch which they provide is prosecco which me and my girlfriend took full advantage of. Would certainly recommend this as hotel and would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
MichaelSpangl, Manager at DO & CO Hotel Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thanks for your fantastic comments. We really appreciate that you have enjoyed your stay at the DO & CO Hotel Vienna and that our team was able to fullfil all your expectations. Next time you stay with us you might book a Cityview Room overlooking St. Stephens Square. Please feel free to contacting me directly at any time and I'll be happy to take care on your reservations personally.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I would recommend to anyone, as central as it can get. Very active part of town, and never a few minutes away from a restaurant cafe. You can walk to any museum or attraction. Room design is great and very accommodating staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amit K
MichaelSpangl, Manager at DO & CO Hotel Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Amit,

thanks for your kind comments. We really appreciate your nice words and that you have enjoyed your stay at the DO & CO Hotel Vienna. Indeed our location is unbeatable and all sights you need to see in Vienna are within walking distance.

Please feel free contacting me personally at any time as soon as you plan your next trip to Vienna.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have stayed at the Do&Co three times now and will not stay anywhere else in Vienna. The hotel is centrally located. Staff are outstanding and provide excellent service. The rooms are fantastic. I especially like the in-room wine bar.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Brian,

thanks so much for taking time to share your experiences with us. We are more than happy having you with us that often and a glad that you are our regular guest.

Please feel free contacting me personally at any time and I'll take care on your booking and that you receive your preferred corporate rate.

See you soon in Vienna