Our room was everything but a room with a view, but we liked its style as we liked the style of the whole hotel. Location is good. It was easy to go around Vienna after tastefull breakfast.
The staff was excellent, very helpfull and friendly. They helped us with our luggage problems. And best of I got an unforgetable birthday surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel - is situated in the historic centre of Vienna, the capital city of Austria.It has 67 rooms and suites and a conference centre for up to 30 guests and as such the The Levante Parliament is a great venue for anyone looking for a privately run quality hotel where no wish is left unfulfilled, but is also keen to be somewhere quiet in the heart of this busy city – and expects excellent service and exclusive design. The hotel has been one of the leading design hotels in Vienna since 2006. Our restaurant and Nemtoi Bar with its unique 400-square-metre garden lounge is one of THE spots in the Vienna city centre during the warmer months of the year.Situated on Vienna’s “youth axis”, between the university campus “The old AKH“ and the museums quarter (MQ), our hotel is well-known as a hip meeting spot - for all generations.Immerse yourself in Viennese culture, “the scene” or the city’s business world but start your tour of discovery at the The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Levante Parliament reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna
- Levante Parliament Vienna
- Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna