“First class service - great location”

The Levante Parliament
Ranked #137 of 362 Hotels in Vienna
London, United Kingdom
“First class service - great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I would recommend The Levante Parliament hotel for its very professional service. Clean comfortable bedroom and above all for the choice of food available at Breakfast. It was not expensive and the staff could not have been more helpful.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor which was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

My experience at The Levante Parliament was great, so I am really surprised when reading some others reviews. The staff was very professional, friendly and always willing to help. Room was very nice but on the small size which I have no problem at all. Common areas very clean and well decorated. Breakfast was cooked fresh and offered a huge choice. Subway station at less than 5 min walking from the hotel and close to major Vienna tourist attractions. I highly recommend this hotel. If I go back to Vienna I will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ana Maria G
Charlottesville, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I'd stay here again without hesitation. The location is great -- right near all the main sights but also on the edge of a more normal, less touristy area of the city with good restaurants, etc. Unfortunately, the hotel is on a really busy street. They do their best to muffle the noise. For us it worked. We could hear the street below, but it was like white noise. If staying here again, I'd ask to stay in an inner room. The rooms themselves are small but nice and clean. The fitness area is the same. Breakfast was above average for a European hotel -- anything you could reasonably want including several made-to-order egg items and french toast.

We never asked the reception for help with anything other than a city map, which they provided with no issues.

Unlike many places, you are able to enter the hotel and go to your room without having to walk past reception. I liked this but some people may feel like they are getting a less personal experience as a result.

Room Tip: Go for a higher floor and away from the busy road, if given a choice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Unwilted
LevanteParliament, Leiter Front Office at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest
thank you for stay at the Levante Parliament Hotel. We hope you had a safe trip home and that you have enjoyed your time in Vienna.

We are pleased to hear, that you liked your stay with us, and we hope that we can welcome you back soon.

With best regards
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We went here for last year on our trip thru Europe. We were a family of three persons, me, my wife and our little dauhgter. The hotel employees were very cildfriendly so the first impression was good. The room we got was really nice with a good view. The location of the hotel are in museum quarter and there is the place you want to be, you can find good restaurants in the nearby and yeah the museums are around you. Its not so far from the really cool place called naschtmarkt where you can find a lot of good restaurants and bars. The breakfast was gorgeous, they had everything i want on the table. The hotel is very modern and cool and its not so expensive, i felt that we got a great value for the price.

I recommend this hotel very much

/ Johan

• Stayed July 2012
LevanteParliament, Leiter Front Office at The Levante Parliament, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Guests,

We hope you had a good trip home and we would like to say thank you for having chosen our Design Hotel The Levante Parliament for your stay in Vienna.

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your comments!

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel as soon as possible!

Best regards

Doha, Qatar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

After reading some of these reviews, I'm really surprised. For me, the service has been amazing. The staff is always around, so friendly...the restaurant is a great place to just hang out. I have no idea how anyone could consider the breakfast lacking: eggs, bacon, sausages, various cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee, pastries... not what I'd call lacking. It's all so great and for it to be included? Fabulous bonus in Europe. The bathroom and shower is amazing. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I literally have two requirements when I book a hotel. Good shower, comfortable bed. After all, I'm here to sleep and rest so I can go out and explore. The shower/bathroom are amazing, but the bed is AWFUL. I'm sorry, but almost everywhere I've been in Europe has had HORRIBLE beds! Why is it so difficult to find a comfortable bed? I'm not even picky, I sleep on a firm bed at home, but this is rock hard. I'm seriously so sore after only one night, it's like sleeping on a board. The only comfortable position right now is on my stomach. Maybe it's just my bed, but I doubt it. Also, the bedding is ridiculous. The pictures show one bed with two folded comforters on top...there is literally a sheet over the mattress and those two comforters. No sheets. So weird. And the comforters aren't even big enough to cover the bed! It's as if two people are supposed to sleep on the bed and each use a mini comforter. I don't understand...I just want a normal bed: COMFORTABLE, with sheets, and a normal-sized comforter. Anyway, thank goodness the rest of the hotel (service, location, amenities) make up for it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank AbbieT705
Dear Guests,

Your feedback is very important to us, and it gives us the opportunity to improve our product, especially our bedding.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel as soon as possible!

Best regards

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The hotel is designed nicely and the location is great - very central. Unfortunately, the service lacks. I emailed the concierge in advance of our arrival and never received a response. Upon arrival, we asked for advice and help planning our visit, but we just received several tourist brochures. In particular, we were hoping to see a musical performance and asked for recommendation that was not too 'touristy'. The hotel lady recommended a performance, which we booked, and it was a complete tourist trap and very pricey. We also booked a tour through the hotel and the hotel staff told us the wrong pick up time, so we missed the tour. The lady was very apologetic and said she would send something to our room as an apology. She never did. Disappointing since the hotel itself is quite nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking time, to give us a detailed feedback. We gladly make use of your concerns, critiques and ideas,which are subject to the process of our continuous improvement.

Please accept our apology for the inconveniences we have caused you.

We would apreciate if you give us a second change, to convince you of our service quality.

With kind regards

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is a nice, modern hotel with great access to the city center and all of the popular sites in Vienna. It is right next to the Rathaus subway station. This is what I would expect from a Mr. and Mrs. Smith hotel.

I was disappointed by the service, however. On multiple occasions, we were given bad recommendations for things to see and do in the city. For example, one recommendation was to see a really cheesy, touristy classical concert down the street from the hotel (www.wro.at). Even after we questioned the quality, the hotel ensured us it was worth it. Save your money - don't go see this concert! In another instance, the hotel booked a tour for us but told us the wrong time, so we missed it. We went on the tour later in the trip, but it was average at best. Lastly, the morning staff at the hotel restaurant were consistently grumpy.

Overall, I recommend this hotel for quality and location. Don't have high expectations for service and come with your own planned itinerary.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Please accept our apology for the inconveniences we have caused you.

With kind regards