We recently stayed in this hotel for a weekend in Vienna. Upon arrival (1 1/2h after usual check in time)we were informed that our room was not ready yet and that we would have to wait another half hour. We explained to them that we had a long trip and would really like to go to our room and relax and that we expected the room to be ready at the time mentioned in our booking. We were informed that this is the way it is and only after explaining to them that we really do not want to wait they offered us the option of either a room with 2 separate beds (since it was part of our honeymoon,that was not really an option we wanted to go with) or a smaller room than we booked on the downstairs floor. So we decided to go with the smaller room. The room itself was tiny but nice and clean. After the first night we found out though that it was right next to the meeting room so we got to unvolunteraly take part in their morning meetings and laughter sessions. We were also facing the courtyard so when they had a birthday celebration the one night we felt like our bed was in the middle of this celebration.
Upon check-out I asked the front desk staff (one guy who appeared to be the Reception Manager and one Trainee) which was the same when we checked in if there would be a reduction now since we had a smaller room. I was then very sarcasticly informed that this is an old building and the rooms might vary in size but that there is no price difference. I explained that the way I understood it at check-in was that we got a smaller room than we booked (even the luggage guy told us that this was a very small room compared to what we booked). They insisted on all rooms in the hotel being the same price. So we just got tired of discussing with them and their rude behavior and took off. We have never been treated that way in any of the hotels we stayed in the last couple years. And for the prices this hotel charges I would expect at least decent staff and service. Vienna was amazing but the hotel was very dissapointing and very unprofessional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel - is situated in the historic centre of Vienna, the capital city of Austria.It has 67 rooms and suites and a conference centre for up to 30 guests and as such the The Levante Parliament is a great venue for anyone looking for a privately run quality hotel where no wish is left unfulfilled, but is also keen to be somewhere quiet in the heart of this busy city – and expects excellent service and exclusive design. The hotel has been one of the leading design hotels in Vienna since 2006. Our restaurant and Nemtoi Bar with its unique 400-square-metre garden lounge is one of THE spots in the Vienna city centre during the warmer months of the year.Situated on Vienna’s “youth axis”, between the university campus “The old AKH“ and the museums quarter (MQ), our hotel is well-known as a hip meeting spot - for all generations.Immerse yourself in Viennese culture, “the scene” or the city’s business world but start your tour of discovery at the The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Levante Parliament reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna
- Levante Parliament Vienna
- Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna