My parents and I stayed at the Levante Parliament hotel from July 9 to 12th for three nights. We read a lot of great reviews about it and decided to stay at the hotel with a high expectation.
We arrived there at 10pm on the 9th and were very welcomed. The hotel was more beautiful than we expected from photos and reviews. We made a reservation for a superior double room with an extra rollaway. When we checked in, we were informed that their computer system was down and so the rollaway wasn't ready in our room. We were asked to go up to the room and they said the bed would arrive shortly. We went up waiting for both the bed and our luggage. After 10 minutes, nothing happened. I called the front desk and a male staff told me it's on the way. After waiting another 15 minutes, I called again and he said there was no more rollaway that night. My parents and I were more upset because our luggage wasn’t delivered either in the meantime, 25 minutes. I went to the front desk and our luggage was still there. The staff apologized and said he would give us a separate single room due to no rollaway available. But, he said I'd have to move back to the superior double room next morning because the single room was already booked for the next two days. I was very upset and complained about all the hassle caused by their mistake. The staff said there was nothing he could do and I should talk to his manager next morning. At that point, I was very upset and annoyed about the way this five star hotel caused and dealt with the problems and inconvenience. But, I was too tired to keep complaining and so went to my room.
Next morning, I went back to the front desk around 9am and there was a female staff. I explained to her about a night before and she went in to talk to her manager, Ümit Kilic. He came out and introduced himself with a smile that made me feel better. He listened to what happened and sincerely apologized. He then offered us a tasty dessert right away and upgraded our room to a junior suite. He also said a bottle of wine and a cheese plate will be ready for us at the bar anytime we’d like to eat.
My parents and I moved to the upgraded room. It was a hassle for us to pack our stuff and move to the room and unpack. And, also waiting and talking to the staff was exhausting. But, the new room was almost twice bigger with two sinks in the bathroom. We were finally happy to be settled down and the room was very satisfying. Also, Ümit Kilic’s sincere apology and quick and professional dealing with the situation made my parents and I very pleasant. During the whole time of our stay, the manager made sure everything was okay. Last night of our stay, we went to the bar to take the offer of wine and cheese. He came to us and apologized again and made sure we were happy and satisfying.
Our experience started with a hassle but turned out to be very satisfying. I'll definitely stay at the Levante Parliament hotel when going back to Vienna. And, I highly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Vienna.
I’d like share a little more information.
Location- The hotel is not in the central area but very close. For three night staying, my parents and I always walked to museums, St. Stephen's Cathedral, opera house, city hall, and any other famous spots. Everything was in 20 minute waking distance.
Hotel amenity- The hotel interior is very beautiful and well designed. The courtyard in the middle is spacious and relaxing. We really enjoyed having breakfast there every morning. Breakfast had a various, tasty food and the service was very nice. Our room was very quite and clean with a high ceiling facing the courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel - is situated in the historic centre of Vienna, the capital city of Austria.It has 67 rooms and suites and a conference centre for up to 30 guests and as such the The Levante Parliament is a great venue for anyone looking for a privately run quality hotel where no wish is left unfulfilled, but is also keen to be somewhere quiet in the heart of this busy city – and expects excellent service and exclusive design. The hotel has been one of the leading design hotels in Vienna since 2006. Our restaurant and Nemtoi Bar with its unique 400-square-metre garden lounge is one of THE spots in the Vienna city centre during the warmer months of the year.Situated on Vienna’s “youth axis”, between the university campus “The old AKH“ and the museums quarter (MQ), our hotel is well-known as a hip meeting spot - for all generations.Immerse yourself in Viennese culture, “the scene” or the city’s business world but start your tour of discovery at the The Levante Parliament - A Design Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelPower, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Levante Parliament reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna
- Levante Parliament Vienna
- Levante Parliament Hotel Vienna