Just come back from 3 nights at Stadnest bed and breakfast. I had chosen it from the reviews and they did not let me down. The location is really good, quiet room yet only 5 minutes walk from the underground which can take you into the centre in just over 5 minutes. We bought a 72 hour travel pass which was so useful. The room was lovely and clean and the breakfast very filling and yes the home made brown rolls and home made jam a real delight. Barbara was so helpful and even booked us a local restaurant to try out.
The bed and breakfast was all trimmed up for Christmas and having use of the kitchen to make drinks was a real bonus. So much better than a large chain hotel, thank you Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run B&B and self-catering Apartments in central location, off Vienna's biggest shopping street. Nice residential neighbourhood close to all sights. Non-smoking. Full B&B service at B&B location (organic food). Self-catering at Apartments. Free Internet access (Wifi and ether net). B&B access with elevator to third floor. Apartments on ground floor and first floor. Your hosts look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast and Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadtnest Bed And Breakfast And Apartment
- Stadtnest Bed & Breakfast And Apartment Hotel Vienna