We just returned from Vienna, where we allotted just one night to Hollmann Beletage. What a mistake--I wish we'd stayed here for our whole visit! The hotel is as other reviewers say: friendly, warm, great communal spaces, clean and contemporary rooms, lovely garden, free wine/beer/snacks in the afternoon, movie screenings in the adorable theater in the evening…if you are looking for a haven after days of exploring the city, this is the place. The breakfast was AMAZING. Truly. Such a treat, especially at a hotel this reasonably priced.
The only thing I'd say is that if you're traveling with somebody you *don't* want to see naked, be aware that the showers (at least in our room) are exposed to the rest of the room. It's a cool design but I can certainly imagine it creating an awkward situation depending on who you're traveling with!
In summary: This place was an absolute dream. Reserve, anticipate, and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna