As an Austrian expat returning every so often to Vienna I am always looking forward to staying at the Beletage. The location can't be beat (unless you need car parking), the ambience is elegant, quirky but welcoming - as a hotel should be. Still not sure about the open shower / bath tubs in the rooms though - there are things one does in the shower even one's spouse doesn't need to see or hear...but everything else, breakfast above all, is a pleasure. And don't forget to pay a visit to the Hollmann restaurant in the former monastery courtyard next door...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna