All the praise is warranted. We stayed 4 nights, loved the location, the staff, the hotel, our room, the staff recommendations, and the breakfast every morning. We also enjoyed the sweet little sauna and the use of an iPad during our stay. Artner, EF 16, and Pölsch were recommended dining spots and all were good. I must disagree with the reviewer that didn't like EF16. We had great local wine, in house baked breads, cheese dumplings as a starter, I had a lovely fish and my husband went traditional. Ended with a nice schnapps. Back to the hotel, the staff works incredibly hard. The breakfast chef is so kind and makes terrific meals while the restof the staff just keep running! It's incredible. Games, snacks, comfy linens, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna