Stayed at the Hollmann-Beletage for a weekend in February,and it was great! The staff was extremely friendly and service minded,and we felt at home right away. There is a "honesty-bar" where you can pour your own wine (first glass is free),and you can also have some tea and sweets there for free during the day-very nice! The breakfast was super-nice,very fresh and delicious! Very friendly staff there as well! The hotel is located very close to everything,you do not need a taxi unless you are going out of the city centre. The only negative thing I can think of is the recommendation of resturant Ef 16-don't go there-it's crap! We will definitively go back to this charming hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel, design refuge, living room for globetrotters and the pampered jetsetters: the Hollmann Beletage is all this and much more – a Viennese jewel in the truest sense of the word. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hollmann Beletage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollmann Beletage - Design And Boutique
- Hollmann Beletage - Design & Boutique Hotel Vienna
- Hollmann Beletage Design Boutique Vienna