“Yummy...And also good value.”
Review of Zina's Restaurant

Zina's Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 4,860 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leopoldstadt
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Having lunch at Zina's was a great experience. Price was average for this city. Staff was friendly. It had a very welcoming atmosphere and the even better food!. Everything was really great. Definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone based on our experience. İf you like middle eastern food....dont miss.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We very much enjoyed the Lebanese-inspired food of Zina’s! Excellent hummus, main dishes and desserts. Friendly staff. Recommended!!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

It is not working on Sunday
to the restaurant on Sunday at 20:00 and it was closed on Sunday.
We came because of the high recommendation. Didn't even tried it.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Another new restaurant close to our Hotel Wien. I ate thre twice. First time was Classic Damascus...a delicious mixture of pita, yoghurt sauce, nuts and spiced minced beef. Yummy and filling. The second time we had "Pizza" made with pita bread and perfect. Good service and really reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Zina's Restaurant looks very nice and somewhat fancy from the outside, and as I live close-by, I have had it on my list for new places to try out for quite a while. So I finally went there with a friend, and we decided to give it a try. The waiters were very friendly – there was no free table available outside anymore, so they offered without hesitation to put an extra table they had in store so we could sit outside. Big plus there. The problem starts with the menu. They offer a huge variety of different "mediterranean" dishes, but by only looking at the menu we could tell that it's not a very authentic, organic, logical, minimally sophisticated fusion kind of thing but more of a mingle-mangle of everything, sort of, without making too much sense, in a way. You have "Greek" Tsatsiki and dishes from Galicia, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria etc. which already made us a bit suspicious. "Jack of all trades, master of none", they say. The dishes have pretentious names, as "World's Best Spinach", "Mediterranean Rose" (for a salad of red cabbage), etc. Price level: Pretentious as well – but we didn't let us irritate by our first impression and ordered various dishes to get a taste of Zina's. When our order came, we were enormously disappointed, let me tell you that. The "Mediterranean Rose" lacked two out of five ingredients promised in the menu (pomegranate seeds and beetroot), the so called "home-made pita" – which is not included with the salads – was the cheapest quality supermarket pita you can get, and two slices of cheap baguette, and they didn't even bother to crisp it up a bit in the oven. My friend had explicitly inquired about the "home-made pita" before ordering it, and the waiter had given as a response: "it's home-made [somewhere], but we don't make it here". To sum things up: Literally everything about the food was low-quality or at best mediocre, really not worth to go there – but on top of that, it is shamelessly overpriced, for what it is. I really don't mind spending when the quality is right, on the contrary – quality has a price, and I'm very willing to pay it. But this was bordering scam – ridiculous food, excellent marketing, excessive prices. Don't get fooled, it's so totally not worth it – especially as there are so many nice and excellent restaurants in that specific area of Vienna, well worth the visit. Believe me, I live around the corner from Zina's and I can tell you 5 excellent restaurants within a diameter of 200ms from there. Try Ramasuri, Mochi or Ansari for example, 5 minutes down Praterstraße, Gasthaus Hansy 2 minutes up to the other side, or right next to Zina's, Coconut & Curry – for the same amount of money you get really awesome food at any of these, and as a difference to Zina's, you will not regret spending it there.

2  Thank oesteflan