Stayes here for 2 night at a very reasonable rate. Receptionist were extremely helpful and personable- more so than some of the premium hotels!
Rooms and facilities are basic- a bed and tv. Shower and sink in the main bedroom and a separate toilet.
Wifi is free which is good.
Fine for an overnight stay.
Breakfast is good for 6euros
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let's roll! The ibis Wien City hotel is conveniently located between 2 subway stations. The city center, main train station, Schönbrunn Palace, Naschmarkt and the Theater an der Wien are within easy reach, as well as many other destinations in the city on the Danube. Ideal for city breaks, as well as for business trips and conferences. Park your car in the hotel garage for a fee. All 94 rooms at the reasonably priced City hotel in Vienna are contemporary and comfortable, with free WIFI. Mr Guenter SEMLER, the manager of the ibis Wien City hotel, would like to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Wien City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Vienna
- Ibis Hotel Wien Schoenbrunnerstrasse