“Best fast food in all Vienna”
Review of UP! Grade Your Food - CLOSED

UP! Grade Your Food
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Inner City
Description: UP! combines fast food with healthy ingredients. We want to UP!grade your day by offering fresh and home made cuisine, that provides you with energy and a good feeling. UP! offers a variety of different wraps, which were created by a nutrition scientist to get the best out of it for you. We are looking forward to welcoming you and UP!grading your food.Get UP! & go for it!!! Open Mon-Fri: 11-20, Sat: closed, Sun: 15-21
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a place to eat well and fairly inexpensive, without having to wait for a busy waiter to take my order. UP! met my criteria and then some. They have fast, healthy, reasonably priced and, most of all, delicious food! I strongly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat on the go and enjoy tasty and healthy food. Hope they open more restaurants in Vienna and maybe even Bucharest. Congrats for a great concept!

2  Thank simipurza

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great selection on ingredients for wraps and salads, as well as home-made drinks. Tastes great and and served by friendly staff. Plus, location is quite convenient, especially for tourist - near the opera house and a minute walk from metro station.

2  Thank Rashad_89
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Ok so I am what you call a health nut so I soo pleased to find this place in Vienna.. When I was there I visited UP! more times than I can remember. The food is super healthy, filling and fast. And not to mention reasonably priced, which is not easy to find in the center of Vienna. Delivery works great too! Usually I would get an UP menu for lunch and it keeps me full all day

1  Thank IonasA
Reviewed March 20, 2013

excellent, very quick and always fresh, just a perfect alternative for stressed businesspeople. the ice-t is heaven sent!

2  Thank martin h
Reviewed February 25, 2013

While travelling for work you always look for the best balance between a healthy and a quick meal at affordable prices. UP! really had it all; fresh ingredients, mixed right there and then, friendly staff that prepared our food and juices and a very nice atmosphere all in all for a small price tag.

We tried different wraps almost daily, mostly during our lunch breaks but also sometimes on the way back from work; the salad selection is very satisfactory.

UP! was recommended to us by some of our Vienniese colleagues who also visit it frequently and it made a really good impression on us too. Whether you work close by or you are just passing by it's a place you need to try.

2  Thank Alexi P