“Poor service!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner City
Description: Un Establecimiento De Calidad Y Buena Atención
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Extremely poor service. Had to wait several minutes to receive menus... which had to be requested separately for the wine, beer and food courses. Several staff standing around, talking to each other and not servicing the people waiting on their dinner. Definitely not worth the value. Horrible, will never be back!

2  Thank j c

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited here on 3rd July after reading the reviews on trip advisor. We had a nice table outside and after ordering a drink to start we were left with the menus. We were both hungry so were keen to order but it was difficult trying to get someone's attention one of the waitresses said she would send someone down but it was a while before this happened. I had HARRY´S Carpaccio with mustard sauce to start and it was divine as was my husbands choice of scallops. I also loved my main course of corn-fed chicken with spring onion lasagne it was extremely tasty and I could not fault it. My husband ordered the duck with dumplings and he was not so keen but it was his personal taste he thought the dumplings were a bit big and heavy. We had cheese to finish all washed down with some lovely Austrian red wine. All in all it was a very enjoyable evening and I loved all my food but the service was a little slow at times, it would not put me off going back next time I am in beautiful Vienna.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good service, friendly staff. Menu choice was good and food quality was very good. We drank Austria's new cider, as recommended by the waiter, very nice! Great being able to eat outside. Although its in the centre, its a quiet street. Very nice.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We enjoyed the food thoroughly, and there was a nice ambiance. Wasn't sure about the decor however, it felt a bit dated. After all the positive reviews we thought we'd try it out... it was nice but not as amazing as I was expecting.... didn't get the free champagne as others had mentioned! :(

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Harry’s time has a very unique tasting menu:
It’s divided to four sections: starter, paste, main course and deserts. From each section you can chose as many courses you fell like, before moving to the next one. So you can start with eight starters, move to five pasta, etc’…
All of the courses we had were good. Some were just nice/good and some were simply outstanding. We ended up eating 18 courses each (mind you, the courses are fairly small, and we are not huge eaters)
Service was informal, friendly and professional.
Prices are not cheap, but the value you get for all of this selection is outstanding.
One issue that bothered us is the time it takes between each and every course – In some cases 10 minutes, but in others, about 30 minutes. We ended up spending 4.5 hours in the place, and for tourists with limited time it can be too