We stayed in Vienna for 4 nights just before Christmas. We chose this hotel based on the great reviews and we could not agree more. The hotel is in a great location, very central. The staff were amazing, so friendly, nothing was too much trouble and they were lovely and accommodating for our children. The breakfast was amazing.. lots of meats and cheeses, home made cakes, breads and eggs and bacon can be cooked on demand. We had a large room which could accommodate all four of us really comfortably, the two children had a camp bed each. The style of the room was really unique, modern and funky. We couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough. We really enjoyed our stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel