Accurately described, a really lovely hotel not far from the museum quarter and near an underground station. Flat rate of 37 euros each way door to door from the airport. (Arranged through hotel in advance)
As number two hotel, it was expensive and the only criticism we had was that we would have liked breakfast to be included for that price and it wasn't. Breakfast is 17 euros more for full buffet style. 10 euros for less.
The room was very lovely and spacious. Great shower. Our view outside was a huge wall with a mural but we didn't spend that much time in the room to be honest. The staff were excellent and we would recommend staying here. They also have another hotel on Saltzburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vienna's one and only wine themed hotel is looking forward to hosting all wine lovers. All our 39 rooms are dedicated to Austrian premium winemakers and are featuring clear and state of the art design and function, enhanced with a lot of love for the details and some quirky things, too. Don't be surprised!!! You will find the wines of your partner vintner in your room and all the other wines from all the other winemakers in our wine lounge. We serve, of course, wine 24 hours a day. Our attic suite (80 sqm with private rooftop terrace) is dedicated to German vintners...! Why? Because weeeee loooove Riiiisling!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HRS and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rathaus Wein And Design Wien
- Hotel Rathaus Wein Design Wien
- Rathaus Wein Design Wien Hotel