“Nothing else you can ask for:)”
Review of my MOJO vie Hostel

my MOJO vie Hostel
Ranked #19 of 195 Specialty Lodging in Vienna
Warsaw
“Nothing else you can ask for:)”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

More like a flat you share, with other travelers than regular hostel. Perfect wi-fi connection, nice and extremely clean bathrooms, kitchen well equipped! The staff first greet you in the morning by bringing you up breakfast and offering advice about what to check out in the city. There are towels and linens in each of the rooms as well as shampoo, conditioner, soap and lotion in the bathroom. Recommend all the way!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

First things first, I didn't stay in a dorm room, I booked a private room with my boyfriend for 3 nights. I was a little nervous when we were sent across the road to a separate apartment, but as soon as we walked in, it was fantastic. 4 separate bedrooms in this one apartment, all furnished very modern, with comfy beds and clean rooms.
the lounge area had satellite tv, very fast Internet, and a nice kitchen. A nice spread was provided for breakfast, and the breakfast staff were always full of information and ideas of things for us to do, or letting us know things that were specific for that day.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and very highly recommend this hostel to ANYONE!

• Stayed September 2012
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Title says it all!
Very clean, and well located.

The room provided came with everything, guide books we could borrow, and even a sewing kit(!).

Double check that you are getting a double room if you've booked one. We got a room with 2 single beds expecting we'd get a double bed instead.

The staff were very helpful (a phone call away).
Would highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Everything we wanted and more!! lovely comfy flats that feel really homely, nice breakfast in the morning, lots of information and a phone you can ring down to reception that was really useful. the kitchette was really useful along with the games, guidebooks, clothes racks, cleaning service... the list goes on! just amazing... planning our trip back

location brilliant, tram stop right outside the hostel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I wouldn't really describe this as a 'hostel', it is more of an 'apartment' - there is no 'reception' as such, the owners just arrange to meet you, or leave your key where you can find it. That said, they were very friendly and happy to help, and really reflected the atmosphere of the place. Several people planned to stay a couple of weeks - and I happily would have done, had we not been passing through (we stayed 2 nights).

It was a pleasure to stay somewhere where the kitchen was stocked with free pasta, rice, oils and spices. The 'simple' breakfast was more than adequate - bread and spreads, cheese, coffee, cereals.

It is a 15min walk to the town centre, but it is down one straight road so you're unlikely to get lost!

I'd definitely recommend my MOJO vie!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2012

It was a pleasure to arrive at this hostel and find one of the most beautifully decorated and well appointed rooms I have ever stayed in (hotels included!). They really do pay so much attention to detail, that it makes it a pleasure to be in the hostel. This is fabulous, as it's is only 15 mins walk from the city centre, which makes it ideal to return to and freshen up before exploring the city by night. Staff gave excellent recommendations and helped us plan our 2 days in Vienna. Would most definitely return!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I love my mojo vie. I stayed here with friends for 3 nights in the 4 bed room. The hostel is in a pretty hip neighborhood about a 10 to 15 minute walk west of the city center.
When we got to our private room we were stunned at how nice it was. As I told my friends at the time, I'm pretty sure I had a hostel-gasm. It was super clean and there are cool touches everywhere, like the tablet computer that is in every room.
Another great thing about this hostel is that things like towels, liquid soap, toothpaste, and the like come with the room. There is also a kitchen with coffee and tea.
My favorite part of the hostel was our friendly and helpful hostess, Alex. She sets out a breakfast of fresh bread, cheese, cake, and jams every morning, even when she stays out late the night before. She also provides a list of nightly activities, many of them free, that she thinks the guests would enjoy checking out. I miss her already.

I've been traveling around Europe and My mojo vie is easily my favorite hostel so far.

• Stayed August 2012